Sunday, June 13, 2010

Growing in Nevada


Things have been changing and growing here in the desert.  
We (meaning Todd and Taylor) dug out the rocks from the
front yard and began the task of creating a yard that looked like someone cared!
After this, Todd installed a sprinkler "system", and sod was laid.
We intended on putting a little more grass, but the rocks got a little heavy to shovel!
So we opted for a couple bushes (which weren't easy to plant in the clay!).
Then the girls were able to go pick out flowers for around the tree.  You can't really make
out the colors, but there is a definite pink and purple theme!
 The other BIG growth is my belly(it's huge, as Brooklyn says) Baby Morgan/Ellie continues
to get big, awaiting her arrival sometime the middle/end of August.  We even survived our first
110 degree weekend:)
Not a great picture of a picture-but she has her hand in her mouth and knees up to her chest.(I think)
Everybody likes cute baby feet!
This was just a random (weird) picture they gave me of her lips and nose.
(I think she has Paige's mouth-just sayin')

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

CUTE!!! Can I come visit? I'm freezing!!!