Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break

So we had a great spring break, drove to Idaho-by myself with 3 kids and returned to Vegas with all of them. Then Grandma and Grandpa C came to visit for a few days. We had such a great time dragging them all over Vegas. We showed them everything from Red Rock canyon, Mt Charleston, the strip(including vans with lovely pictures all over them), the Temple. I had some great pictures to post of vacation with the Haislips, and Easter. Unfortunately Easter morning I dropped the Camera on the Tile floor-I wouldn't recommend doing that. Needless to say it is Toast!! When I can get the pictures off the Camera I will post them, but thanx to everyone for a great spring break!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We loved having you! Sorry about the camera :-(
Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa Goold