Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So I'm a little slow, but finally got the pictures with the Haislips. We had a good time dragging them all over Las Vegas. By the time they left Jackie was able to find Walmart all by herself! The Kids had a good time. Todd took Ben to Pole Position, a go cart place where the go carts go 40mph and you have to have a drivers license. Ben thought Todd was cheating cuz he could practice every day on the Freeway! The weather was great, as evidenced by the shorts and the park, but since they left it has been cold (50ish) and rainy. But it is supposed to start warming up Yea!!! We had a great Valentines, Todd and the kids cleaned the house and then made a steak dinner complete with chocolate cake and flowers!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm so jealous of the sunshine!!! And sigh...I didn't do anything special for Presidents Day...had to work. I know I know, I'm a slacker....

Jackie said...

What a good little family! It looks like Valentine's day was fun!
Aiden wants to know when he can go back to "Brooklyn's new house." We'll let you when his flight gets in!